How to get publicity! Have you ever felt that your press releases were being dumped into a black hole?
You’re probably right!
You can spend hundreds of dollars posting a press release using services like PRWeb, Business Wire, iNewsWire, Online PR Media, Market Wire, and PR Newswire and NEVER have your news item “picked up” by any of the aviation-related publications.
In this month’s Marketing Master Class, we’re talking about publicity, where it fits in a performance-based marketing plan, and how to work with reporters to get your product, service, or company mentioned.
Join us for an hour on your computer. Bring your lunch. We don’t mind.
Here’s what we’ll cover:
- Using Google Alerts to let you know who’s writing what
- How to get a comprehensive aviation industry editorial calendar each year
- How to connect with reporters
- The seven things you should NEVER say to a reporter
- How to find out which publications you should concentrate on
- How to tell great stories that reporters will love
- How (and why) to write a “tip sheet” on your product or service
- How to write newsworthy headlines
- What to include in an online or physical “media kit”
- How to pitch your story so that it gets noticed